Page 228 of 230 FirstFirst ... 214224226227228229230 LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2291

Thread: The GameFan history thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    TNL is eating itself.
    Your mom is eating itself.

2. It's a controlled burn, don't worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Your mom is eating itself.
    POIDH

@Yeller : That DS Aliens game is really fucking good. Way better then I expected.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Yeah! I really liked it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I've been very out of the loop for a few years, here. I JUST learned of Eric's death, and am floored. I have some fond memories of bullshitting with him on the GameGo irc. He started hitting me up in private to talk 80s toys and PCE shooters. Good times, I really wish he hadn't vanished from the community that he had a big part in creating. I have read over part of the posts here, and some folks were wondering his age. He'd be 45.

Condolences to those who actually knew the guy.

6. Quote Originally Posted by djpubba View Post
    Yeah, that's why I didn't immediately rename it TFS, 'cause that's the best name so far.
    There still needs to be a mag named TFS
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Reading back in this thread gives me a lot of hope. A lot of you guys here came together to share your love of the magazine and what it meant to you over the years. I always loved Gamefan and I respected Eric for trying to bring something out that was in hindsight not the best of ideas.

If anything this thread is one of TNL's best even with all the negativity in the world we have right now.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. The wayback has a lot of these articles from defunct websites saved. I wonder if melf has any interest compiling them for a history of gaming magazines book?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. That sounds interesting! I have 2 book projects in the works now though, so maybe once those are completed I can take a look at it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    If anything this thread is one of TNL's best even with all the negativity in the world we have right now.
    It's right up there with the Reeve/Ice Cube Photoshop and [TNL poster name redacted 'cause we're not in Fight Club] Got blown by a Dude threads, that's for sure.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww