Page 213 of 230 FirstFirst ... 199209211212213214215217227 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2291

Thread: The GameFan history thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Damn, that's sad to read.

The link isn't working. Does it say how he died? He was young.
    I'm surprised the link isn't working but it's an obituary from one of his good friends. On SpartaReport.com.

Out of respect for my friendship with him and his family, I do not wish to discuss how he died (unless given permission by his family at some point in the future).

Yes, he was far too young and gifted with so many talents. He will be sorely missed by those who loved him.

2. Of course he was a trump person.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Of course he was a trump person.
    Ok seriously bbobb, That was fucking tasteless.

This fucking sucks. I had wondered what happened to him but I had no idea it was this.

Fucking god dammit....
    Last edited by BonusKun; 20 Jan 2018 at 07:06 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. I see no reason to give a shit about him, and if it was important enough to him to put in a eulogy than it’s one more reason to not be bothered by the news.
    Last edited by bbobb; 20 Jan 2018 at 07:16 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I see no reason to give a shit about him, and if it was important enough to him to put in a eulogy than it’s one more reason to not be bothered by the news.
    Dude, stop being a fucking dick. You might not have given a shit about him but to me he was a friend & several others here who kept in contact with him over the years. Is it too hard to ask to put the political bullshit aside here?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. I was just googling him a couple of months ago wondering what happened to him. I couldn't find anything.
    Was looking for Bill Donahue as well.
    I certainly got a lot of enjoyment from his writing over the years. I see no reason not to give a shit about him.
    Gamego was a long time ago and maybe he didn't handle the implosion very well, but I don't think any of us really know what happened with that anyway, so who are we to judge?
    How well would you handle a bunch of nerds virtually falling over themselves to touch the hem of your cloak one minute and then calling for your balls the next because of $24?

7. Dang, he did a lot for my teenager video-game tastes. RIP.

Bad on The Spartan on bringing politics in to this. They'd do well to edit that bullshit out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Look at the main page of that site, it’s a brietbart level of shithole. I’m actually kind of disgusted that it was linked to here.

Guess that 3rd issue isn't ever coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Millar Time View Post
    Out of respect for my friendship with him and his family, I do not wish to discuss how he died
    So since you said this we're all going to assume he offed himself. You shoulda just ignored it.

10. So how about we focus on what we liked about a dude that helped contribute to the topic of the thread and quit crying because oh my god political disagreement. And if there were nothing you liked about him how about you pretend you have a little class and find something else to do than shitpost.

No one is 100% good or bad, and people going out of their way to tear down any and everyone that’s just passed is mighty fucking tiresome and crass.