Page 216 of 230 FirstFirst ... 202212214215216217218220 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2291

Thread: The GameFan history thread

1. Or don’t respect the dead. But at least respect your fellow forum members and shut up.
    Or go make a tread in fc and shit all over whoever.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Or don’t respect the dead. But at least respect your fellow forum members and shut up.
    Out of respect for the people who have been here with us for years is the only reason I put this warning out. I know for a fact if this was any other forum and someone was doing this, perma-bans would have been handed out on the spot.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. RIP ECM. I enjoyed his work over the years and it is sad to die young.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Because something something empathy for your fellow something.
    That's not how the nihilism you're usually in favor of works. Care or don't care, but quit playing around.

Ok losers. This news didn’t bother me at all, but I didn’t see any reason to bring it up.

6. Inconsistency isn't very dracula.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Or don’t respect the dead. But at least respect your fellow forum members and shut up.
    Agreed. I apologize for posting any political related stuff in this thread. I was continuing the conversation without thinking it through.

8. To me he represented an era where GameFan had kinda past its prime, but I still respect his accomplishments. Bummer.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Inconsistency isn't very dracula.
    I’m not really sure what you’re going for. I can think most everything that most of you do is mostly retarded and still not need to shit on a dead guy that all of us knew on one level or another.

10. How old was ECM, anyway?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...