Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Sale 2004

1. Game Sale 2004

Hey everyone. With my new electric guitar will come the desire to buy some shit like pedals and what not. Which means I need more cash. So Im selling some more games.

Okay I MAY be lying. I might end up just spending this money on ice cream and booze. But can you blame me?

Anyway, Ill update this list more throughout the day. If youre interested, lets talk:

SF3 Third Strike DC
    Magic Knight Rayearth SAT
    Iron Storm SAT
    Suikoden II PSX
    Xenogears PSX
    Frame Gride DC JAP (cool mech battling game from From, not shitty like Armored Core)
    Alundra PSX
    Metal Slug X PSX
    Sakura Wars Dreamcast Limited Edition System DC

Ill throw in free shit to the first couple of buyers. YOU CANT LOSE! Send me a PM or post here if youre interested!

I NEED BOOZE ARGHHHH!!!!!

P.S. If you doubt my reputability, please contact Regus, Nomi, Masaka, MonsterMash, Wilykat, skelly, or IronPlant. This thread is about me, but Melf is lame and messed up the thread title and then didnt change it when I asked him
    Last edited by diffusionx; 24 Dec 2004 at 03:34 PM.

2. Hey man, what would you ask for that Sakura Wars DC? (in money, I mean)

3. I sent you a PM.

4. What kind of price range are you hoping for for Alundra?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. I'm interested in Suikoden II, I traded mine away to Ali awhile ago.

6. I sent you a PM, high overlord of gamego.

7. What's your asking range for that copy of Magic Knight?

8. Sakura Wars Dreamcast Limited Edition System DC
    Awesome. Now any time you call anything fruity or f-chan-ish or whatever, I can just throw the fact you owned one of these back at you.

9. Melf -> PM.

10. I can't PM you back, because your PM box is full. PM me your full name and address, and I'll just send you the payment directly tomorrow. That way, I know for sure you'll get it in time.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.