Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valkyrie Profile for sale

1. Valkyrie Profile for sale

I'm looking to pickup some extra funds for gaming, and forgot I had this game. I played it for about 1 hour and just didn't get into the game. I set it aside and haven't touched it since. I figured I'd offer it here before posting on Ebay (I'd prefer to sell it to a TNL member). Lowest I'll go is $60, plus shipping. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

I'm interested.

Accept paypal?

3. I canceled my paypal account 4 years ago, but I can make a new one, if necessary. If that's what works best for you, I'll set one up.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    I'm interested.

Accept paypal?
    Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolffen
    I canceled my paypal account 4 years ago, but I can make a new one, if necessary. If that's what works best for you, I'll set one up.
    I can do a money order if you prefer.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    Fuck.
    ^__^

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    I can do a money order if you prefer.
    So can I !!!

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    ^__^
    I see a sign.

8. If anybody is wanting Valkyrie Profile but are saddened that somebody got to Wolffen's copy first, talk to me. I've got it, perfect condition, and I'm willing to part with it for the right price.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    If anybody is wanting Valkyrie Profile but are saddened that somebody got to Wolffen's copy first, talk to me. I've got it, perfect condition, and I'm willing to part with it for the right price.
    pm'd.

10. Yea! So now everybody is hopefully happy. Rich, if you can do an MO, that'd be great. I get a small discount on UPS shipments, so if you PM me your address, I'll bring the game into work, go ahead and box it up, and let you know how much shipping would be for ground and 2nd day.