Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A plea to people who've played OutRun 2 SP..

1. A plea to people who've played OutRun 2 SP..

Greetings everyone, I hope you're doing well. Listen...I'm sorry to bother you guys, but I was hoping you can do me a favor. Can one of you who are loving in either Japan or Asia please go to an arcade with the new OutRun 2 SP upgrade, shoot some good quality movies of it and upload it to the web? Please?

I am literally desperate to see this game in motion. I am feverishly shaking with anticipation and persperation desperation to see the Milky Way stage and what it looks like in motion.

Please guys...I know one of you have played OR2 SP. I will paypal you $10 for you do shoot high res video of the game being played through the Milky Way stage and send the movies to me!

You've came through for us in the past and I know you'll come through again.

Please give us OR2 SP movies as soon as humanly possible and I will paypal you $10!! Thanks and take care my friends

Please take a look at the following screenshots to see why I so desperately want to see movies of this game...let alone play it!!!

last but least....MILKY WAY STAGE!!!

*faints*

That's definitely some sweet stuff. I am still pissed that my useless Wal Mart didn't have the Xbox rev for $20 in stock.

3. wow, thos graphics are jaw dropping! i wonder if this will make it to the xbox. and that Milky Way stage looks orgasmic!

but wait a minute? where the fuck is the Ferrari 355??????????

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    That's definitely some sweet stuff. I am still pissed that my useless Wal Mart didn't have the Xbox rev for $20 in stock.
    When I went to Walmart, they were charging 39.99.

5. I really really love sega racers. Daytona on the saturn was an obsession of mine forever, pop-up and all. I paid full price for Daytona on the DC and played it regardless of the shitty controls. One of my goals in the next couple of years is to buy and restore a Daytona 1 two-player sitdown cab. My soul aches and cries out for a Daytona 2 home port.

And I just cant get excited about Outrun 2 at all for some reason. I don't know why....
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

6. Quote Originally Posted by Contra
    When I went to Walmart, they were charging 39.99.
    Mine had it for $20 when I was there on Christmas Eve.

7. Well, I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but this Gamefaqs thread
    http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=18347820
    had this link of SP video.

http://dl.downloadhosting.com/downlo.../Outrun2SP.wmv

8. Wow that looks sweet. I also got my copy for $20 at Walmart.

9. *NEW SP FOOTAGE*

Outrun 2 SP video courtey of Ratox0 from Gamefaqs! No Sunny Beach because we skipped it due to the memory card limit in his camera. He needs to get a larger memory card so yeah >_<. </i>

Anyway it's simply AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks so much to Ratix for going through the trouble of taking these vid. They aren't the best quality in the world but it'll do until Marubaku or Kyotto_Mecca gets their vids out. Damn....I gotta email Marubaku and beg them to hurry up and post new SP vids! Their vid quality is OUTSTANDING!

Anyway keep the vids coming Ratix!!! We'll take 'em any way we can!

Man.....Milky Way looks orgasmic! Just like how I thought it would look! Those shooting stars are gorgeous!!!

Anyway I will be looking for this game in Los Angeles where I live. Are there any other L.A. residents here? Have any of you been to an arcade that has OutRun 2? If so, what are the chances they will get SP? And which arcade is it at?

10. isamu, look two posts up.