Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two and Two

1. Two and Two

Ah, put this up on the MoMa boards a few days ago, just wanting to see what people here think. Note that it still has to be inked and cleaned up, but it's pencils until I'm out of the class or the prof. gives me the okay.
    Aaaand... Complaints, questions, comments, and especially criticisms. If you don't like it, let me know. Pleeeeeeease~ and thanks in advance.

Pg.1

Pg.2

Pg.3

Pg.4

Pg.5

I'm especially curious about what people think about the last two pages.

2. Hey Finch! I like the sequentials! I really like it, my only nit-pick is that the last two pages seem to lack the quality of the other three. Other than that it’s pretty dang tight! Nice work
    I thought you were dead. "I am. I have come back from hell. The name is Shadow [Z]..."

Artboy5884::

3. > Strike five for those last two. I'm holding out for maybe a response or two more before I explain myself, but they're going to be completely re-done before the weekend's over. :3 Something similar but altogether different.

4. I think you may love yourself almost as much as I love me (well, love isn't quite the word, but I can't think of an adequate term right now)

5. Well, if I were a cute little hamster, I'd have an excuse to love myself more. As it is, I'm just buried in miserable self-exploration. Pity me. Love me. (tell me what I'm doing wrong :D)

6. Self Adoration is a good word for it, I suppose

I like it, and can't say I know wat to say is bad. It confuses me, but that seemed to be what's supposed to happen. And I've never been too good at following sequential art details.

7. ;3 I was kidding. I take anything I can get. Thanks for the comments, though.

(wonders if he's that much of a megalomaniacle [noun])

8. nice spike and edward cameo.

I like the bottom half of the last page but the top looks like it could use some more refining. the 4th page has a good concept behind it and I kinda like it to, but it seems like it might break the continuity of the first few pages too much...maybe that was your idea though.In any case, I like the whole thing, really. and i applaud the effort behind the whole idea.

9. ^^ Thanks for the input, ryan mack. I have a new idea for those last two, finally, I just need to put it on the paper...

10. finch, ol' budy ol' pal, you didn't tell me that you drew stuff! i really like the flow of the panels. kinda artistic and all that stuff. i liked the amount of detail that was put into the first couple of panels. it got a lil weird and confusing but that kinda made me like it more. very unique style as well. you da man!