Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alias - Official

1. "what's your name?"
    "Ima"
    "Ima what?"
    "Ima gonna kick your ....!!"

That's good writing? I wouldn't know how the actual show is, i've never watched it, but the commercials make it look like tripe.

2. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    "what's your name?"
    "Ima"
    "Ima what?"
    "Ima gonna kick your ....!!"

That's good writing? I wouldn't know how the actual show is, i've never watched it, but the commercials make it look like tripe.
    Every series has it's corny dialogue
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Can't wait to see what happens this year. Last season was good overall but kind of a downer. Anyways, Jack Bristow is the white Shaft and *spits on Sloan for using his poor long lost daughter as a Rambaldi conduit*

Also, anyone here know of a good place to download Alias eps from? I missed the last two episodes of season 3 and need to catch up before Wednesday night. Thanks in advance.

4. I haven't seen any of season 3 yet you jerk I'LL KILL YOU!!!!
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    I haven't seen any of season 3 yet you jerk I'LL KILL YOU!!!!
    Haha. *ahem*

6. Three threats in one day, that's got to be a record around here. Probably not though, you are in contension with people like Jeremy and Sl1p. Good show!

I must say that Alias fills the void left when Angel was cancelled on me last year. I can't get enough of Spike and Wesley. Obviously Wesley isn't coming back.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    I haven't seen any of season 3 yet you jerk I'LL KILL YOU!!!!
    Dude, you better hurry up and rent it or something - Apparently Season 4 starts this Wednesday.

8. Kano on the Phone is awesome.
    Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; 04 Jan 2005 at 03:29 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    Dude, you better hurry up and rent it or something - Apparently Season 4 starts this Wednesday.
    I know... i know!

Quote Originally Posted by Toubabo_Koomi
    Alias sucks on big juicy tender cocks just like my grandpa did in the service.
    You're so dumb.

10. The show has definitely gone downhill for me. Season 3 was pretty blah, and since the creator has been focusing on Lost, (which is awesome) the stories have suffered. Plus, there are only so many double-crosses and get-the-microchip plots you can take before getting sick of 'em. It's still more entertaining than most of the drivel on TV, anyway. The episodes with Sydney's mom were always the best, and I hope she shows up in the new season.