Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the Legend of Zelda: New Pic... oh, and EXCLUSIVE on GC

1. the Legend of Zelda: New Pic... oh, and EXCLUSIVE on GC

Please refer to this page where you will find this new Zelda picture. All questions about authenticity can be solved by hitting this IGN.Cube article that talks about this poster that they couldn't get a picture of.

Oh, what the heck:

deathwishkersey Guest
    Looks nice. I'm buying this game, of course.
    Keep on supportin' the Cube, Zondaro. Looking forward to an E3 report in Gamecube Weekly.

Man, that looks so sweet... I can't wait.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Man I want this game so bad (#2 on my want list, right behind Panzer Dragoon Orta).
    Sucks that it was delayed until February...
    - Kabuki

5. This game looks great.

6. Link looks like a freak. Other than that, the screen looks great, but I don't think I could play a game for very long with a main character whose appearance will give me nightmares. I've only recently gotten over that horrible winking video released long ago.

I'm serious. The entire RE series never spooked me one bit, but I shudder everytime I see 'cel' Link.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

Well, as has been proved over and over throughout my (painful)experience with the general public, there's no accounting for taste.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Originally posted by Mzo
    Well, as has been proved over and over throughout my (painful)experience with the general public, there's no accounting for taste.
    The more I see of this game, the more it leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

9. Link still looks like a dork.