Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: New Years!

1. News New Years!

Well, its New Years Eve soon (already if you live in New Zealand!), And I haven't got any plans as of yet, and knowing my group of friends, it'll be pinned on either me or another friend of mine as to what to do.

Normally, I'm fine with this. Uusually when we wing it we have a pretty sweet time. For instance, the tuesday that just passed, we went to go to a bar but it closed at fucking 11, so we drank out the front of a mates house until 4:30. We all got trashed and had a good time, except for maybe one of us because his sister was gonna show us her boobs.

However, last new years, from a lack of planning, we ended up drinking in the same friends backyard, and it was possibly the worst night out ever. No one got drunk, everyone was bored, and I smashed a full $60 bottle of extra strong Vodka before having any of it.

The reason I have no plans is because mine have recently fallen through. I was gonna go interstate to a music festival which would have kicked ass, but instead of going to get plane tickets, my mate went up the coast on a drunken binge and spent all of his money.

What are your plans? I might just steal some of your ideas. If we end up in a backyard again, I'm just gonna get shitfaced no matter what the others are doing.

While we're at it, any resolutions? Mine is to quit my current job and get a better one (probably) and move forward in my dreams of being a musician some how (so sick of this fucking rut).

New years day I'll be going to a theater downtown that's going to have a Bruce Lee triple feature.

I just have to make sure I don't wake up with a headache from the night prior.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Much beer is to be drunk, before joining the historic yellow waterfall on the steps of the Pit.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

Before I got the flu, my plan was pretty awesome. My girlfriend and I were going to sleep over our friend's house after smoking a large amount of marijuana. This couple that we are friends with, pictured below....the girl, steph, and my girlfriend have been having serious talks about lesbian experimentation, and while steve and I aren't into the whole foursome thing, we both agreed that we could stand to watch. Another thing ruined by disease. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steph and steve.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	13308  
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

That is one hell of a post-bomb.

EDIT - Too good to not share:

"if you are that comfy, that you will watch your spouses fuck each other, all four will be going at it soon enough, and hes gonna be sucking mad dick before he knows it." -kidnemo
    Last edited by Mzo; 30 Dec 2004 at 11:45 AM.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. bahaha

thanks for justifying my thread.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    while steve and I aren't into the whole foursome thing, we both agreed that we could stand to watch.
    i could stand to watch too, bring a video camera.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    This couple that we are friends with, pictured below....the girl, steph, and my girlfriend have been having serious talks about lesbian experimentation, and while steve and I aren't into the whole foursome thing, we both agreed that we could stand to watch.

This will work out well for you if you don't value your relationships with any of these people.

It would be awesome if Steph and his girlfriend ran away with each other.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

hahaha...I was actually worried about that. They're both from CA and have a lot in common, but my gf confided in me that Steph was "Way too girly" for her and she "Just wants to fuck her" and then come home to me and my penis.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.