Page 1 of 60 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Castlevania DS

1. Castlevania DS

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=4098

Woohoo! The screen shots look nice. It looks like there might be a create a level with it for players to trade wirelessly. Damn, I'm excited and now I HAVE to buy a DS.
    Last edited by Glass Joe; 31 Dec 2004 at 08:12 PM.

2. Those shots DO look nice, but continue the AoS saga? What's there left to say or do?

3. OMG CTHULU!
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

4. The more 2D CastleVania, the better, I say. Konami hasn't failed with these yet.
    THey better use a touch screen for a skeleton-assembling mini-game, though. That'd be awesome.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    THey better use a touch screen for a skeleton-assembling mini-game, though. That'd be awesome.
    That's awfully random.

Actually, I wouldn't mind if it were strictly Dpad + buttons. Anything with the touchpad I'd want to be tertiary or part of like some mini-game. I love the touchpad but I don't see how it would work in Castlevania.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword
    That's awfully random.

Actually, I wouldn't mind if it were strictly Dpad + buttons. Anything with the touchpad I'd want to be tertiary or part of like some mini-game. I love the touchpad but I don't see how it would work in Castlevania.
    Have a look at the scans, you have to draw the pentagram or whatever with the same strokes the game showed you to defeat bosses.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. Did you guys read the article? It explains how the touch screen will work. Sounds good to me too. It adds to boss battles but won't ruin the game with a quirky control scheme.

8. It's Castlevania. So color me interested.

9. Oops, I was just looking at the top screenshots.

That's pretty cool, I'm sure I'll like it regardless.