Thread: Celebs in CApcom FIghitng Evolution Outfits

1. Yield Celebs in CApcom FIghitng Evolution Outfits

The next thing will be Sammy VS Capcom or Capcom Fighting Evolution 2 if they ever come out. I just like doing this stuff! So what do you think of the drawings, choices, etc... this time for those who saw the SNK Marvel Capcom ones? Make it worth my time and happy New Year!

2. These just keep getting better.

LMAO at Godzilla.

3. Ah well, a whore like Aguilera as Felicia kinda makes sense.

4. How could Van Damme be cast as another SF character after his performance in the live action film?

5. I think Aron Carter as Yun is pure genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

OMFG look at how ugly Aguilera got. I mean, she was never all that, but now she looks like a beat-up street whore. I guess thats what happens when you take a fair-skinned blonde girl and dye her hair black and give her an awful fake tan. Someone told me a few years back that fellow high school students of hers said she used to smell like hot dogs.

Hot dogs are delicious.

Hot dogs ARE delicious, let's go to the store tomorrow, buy a huge package of hot dogs (pig lips and assholes, mmmmmmm), some Hormel chili, and a bag of cheese. If we do so, Jan 2nd 2005 will be glonous history.

OMFG We are making cocktail wieners tonight!
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.