Thread: Pop N Music ASC FS...(On eBay starting price of $100 CND)

Japan Pop N Music ASC FS...(On eBay starting price of $100 CND)

I've got a Pop N Music ASC (Konami official) that I'm selling on eBay. Its a no reserve auction so its going to go to some happy Bemani player.

You can check it out HERE!!!

Its a 3 day auction so there is not a lot of time. Its starting at $100 CND so bid away...

2. what do these usually run for if they are in stock? this is ps1/ps2 compatable?

3. Rinkya will rape you up the ass for over 300 on one of these. Check out Himeya or somewhere to see actual sites and not auction assist to see other prices.

Bottom line, they're nutty expensive. They'll work on PS1 and 2, for the record.

Here's wishing you luck on getting a bundle for that, EMAGDNIM.

Yeah...as Nomi said they can go far a LOT but I've left it with no reserve on it. They usually go from $400 US BEFORE shipping it to you (and another $50 US for EMS shipping from Japan). From what I've seen online on some import shops, they are sold out at the moment..

oh BTW it does work with BOTH PS and PS2...

5. Odd, the price of Pop'n ASCs have gone down from what I have seen (in the US, anyway) ever since the homebrew controllers (Ransai/Desktop Arcade/etc.) started hitting the scene. Of course Rinkya will rape you on pricing; they are Rinkya and that is what they do.

Not to hate or anything; the offical Pop'n ASCs are still worth playing on.

-Dippy

It ends today...