Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U.S. tried to develop "gay bomb"

1. U.S. tried to develop "gay bomb"

The intro of this BBC article says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by bbc.com
    The US military investigated building a "gay bomb", which would make enemy soldiers "sexually irresistible" to each other, government papers say.
    A little more info

The plan for a so-called "love bomb" envisaged an aphrodisiac chemical that would provoke widespread homosexual behaviour among troops, causing what the military called a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale.
    Oh, but it gets better. . .

researchers pondered a "Who? Me?" bomb, which would simulate flatulence in enemy ranks.

Indeed, a "Who? Me?" device had been under consideration since 1945, the government papers say.

However, researchers concluded that the premise for such a device was fatally flawed because "people in many areas of the world do not find faecal odour offensive, since they smell it on a regular basis".
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. I'd love to see my tax dollars developing stuff like that. Awesome.
    Come to think of it, it'd also shut some hippies up, too! "Make love, not war!" turns into "Make love at war!"

Giltch Guest
    It'll never happen.

4. Guess they figured it made the whole brouhaha about gays in the military a little hypocritical.

5. In tonights news, the american troops are taking heavy casualties, doctors say troops coming in conditions from "critical" to "Fabulous"

dusty springfield clone made military dictator for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

6. Someone set us up the bomb.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Shouldn't that be "Thomeone thet uth up the bomb?"

8. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex
    In tonights news, the american troops are taking heavy casualties, doctors say troops coming in conditions from "critical" to "Fabulous"

dusty springfield clone made military dictator for life.
    Best post of this thread.

9. Haha, thats fucking awesome. They need to make an aphrodesiac that strong in an aerosol can.

10. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex
    In tonights news, the american troops are taking heavy casualties, doctors say troops coming in conditions from "critical" to "Fabulous"
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal