Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvel vs. DC could be on it's way!!

1. Originally posted by Andy787
    Anyway, as much as I'd love this game, I'd eat my hat if Marvel and DC agreed to something like this
    If DC would let Stan Lee rewrite all their top characters in those horrid "Just Imagine Stan Lee's" comics, then who knows what Marvel and DC would agree to.

2. Yup.

3. I like the Jugghead vs Akuma idea. Call it weird, but I find alot of humor to this!
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

4. ohhhh i love DC ohhh me likey me likey me want marvel vs dc ohhhh man superman vs any Marvel hereo wooooot

5. Ya know what I wanna see? A couple hidden characters from that universe-meld crossover thingy they did a while back, especially the Batman/Wolverine character (Darkclaw I think?) with Jubilee as Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Originally posted by Andy787
    Anyway, as much as I'd love this game, I'd eat my hat if Marvel and DC agreed to something like this
    But they have done Marvel vs. DC a couple of times now in the comics. I think Justic League vs. Avengers is still coming out, too...dunno, I haven't bought comics for a while.

Archie vs. Capcom = frickin'hilarious :jest:

I hope this does get made. My dream team of Blue Beetle and Daredevil and Hawkeye is going to kill everybody. And yes, I know DD is the only one of those guys with a prayer of making it in. I mean, no Thor, Johnny Storm, Thing (I hate the Fantastic Four, who are clearly the ultimate in gay, but those two would rock all Capcommed-out in a fighting game) or Deadpool, but they put in Spiral and Marrow? Get a clue, guys!!

Capcom vs. DC vs. SNK vs. Marvel vs. The Authority would rule all. Except only the Authority characters could possibly survive.

Galactus and Darkseid for last bosses, dammit!!
    -Kyo

Seven Force Guest
    If Capcom only put a little more into CPS3...

8. [i]Originally posted by StriderKyo [/i

Archie vs. Capcom = frickin'hilarious :jest:
    Well if that doesn't happen, I still have high hopes for Harvey Vs. Capcom. Think of the possibilities. Zangief vs. Casper The Friendly Ghost, or B.B. Hood vs. Wendy The witch.

I should be working for Capcom.

9. Well, I never play with the Marvel side in Marvel VS Capcom, so I'm not too excited, heh

But it's all about the Catwoman, rawr