Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvel vs. DC could be on it's way!!

Marvel vs. DC could be on it's way!!

Looks like it's a possibility!

After the Auto Modellista demo, Funamizu answered a few questions about Capcom's lineup of versus games. While he wouldn't go into specifics, he did say that Capcom has been investigating the possibility of doing a Marvel vs. DC game, and that the Capcom vs. SNK series is completely unaffected by SNK's demise and subsequent legal problems.

*Imagines FireStorm with Capcom animation*
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

2. I hate to tell you this, but DC is gay.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Batman would wipe the floor with everyone. I hope this comes true, and maybe new sprites for the Marvel side? Spider-Man would look awesome with CPS3 graphics. I don't see why this can't happen, if they could make comic crossovers, then surely a game could work. I just hope that the Fantastic Four is included in this or MvsC3.
    pwned by Ivan

paw once said... I hate to tell you this, but DC is gay.
    Hmmm... that's very interesting. I've always thought that Marvel had the more flamboyant superheroes. I personally think Batman (and here I mean the real badass Dark Knight, Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns and Alan Moore's The Killing Joke and all that good stuff) has more cool in his little finger than the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, and the Avengers put together.

Well, whatever, both companies have hired enough hack writers throughout the years to screw up even the best characters... the idea of a fighting game where their best can duke it out (Spider Man, Batman, Superman, Daredevil, etc.) would be awesome.

Just put a leash on those helpers, and put an emphasis on that skill, please.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I'm still waiting for Archie Vs. Capcom. Just think, a Team of Ryu and Mr. Weatherbe vs. Morrigan and Sabrina The Teen Witch! Ken and Jughead vs. Akuma and Reggie!

Can I Get A Hell Yeah?

Andy787 Guest
    Hmm.. I thought THQ owned the Marvel licence now, why do rumors with Capcom keep popping up? Anyway, as much as I'd love this game, I'd eat my hat if Marvel and DC agreed to something like this

7. I think the fact that Capcom is re-releasing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on PS2 and XBox is a sign that a new 'vs' game is in the works.

Originally posted by Mzo

I personally think Batman (and here I mean the real badass Dark Knight, Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns and Alan Moore's The Killing Joke and all that good stuff) has more cool in his little finger than the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, and the Avengers put together.
    More true words have never been spoken.

9. Well, It might be cool. I would prefer the new MVC3 game though. And make Dante a character in it

10. *imagines Wonder Woman with Capcom animation*

WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!