Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: BattleStar Galactica (Is over)

1. Last nights show was awesome.
    But,I was a bit surprised by how quickly things turned in the Chief's favor after he was let out of the cell."I'm going to put your wife on the wall to face a firing squad, okay now you can go discuss a better and more fair class sytem with the president." It literally was that quick. It even caught me off guard.When the show is only an hour long though, I guess they had to wrap stuff up quick.

I hate that bitch Starbuck, so I'm really not looking forward to next weeks episode.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    I hate that bitch Starbuck, so I'm really not looking forward to next weeks episode.
    But that's part of her appeal, don't you think? She is completely fucked up and completely likeable at the same time. There are LOTS of "real" people like her around, for sure.

3. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    She is completely fucked up and completely likeable at the same time. There are LOTS of "real" people like her around, for sure.
    They're called women

I thought the last episode was one of the slowest yet. I was rooting hard for Adama to actually execute Cally, but no such luck. I can see the "Baltar's not such a bad guy" episode coming already, and the son of a bitch should have been airlocked already.

5. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    But that's part of her appeal, don't you think? She is completely fucked up and completely likeable at the same time. There are LOTS of "real" people like her around, for sure.
    The only appeal that she has is that she is an awesome pilot, every one of her other qualities just sucks. It always seems like she is trying to put on a show to prove to everyone how tough she is. It gets really tiresome to watch.

6. Good Riddance! Unless she actually ejected. Given this confusing destiny bullshit, she probably did.

7. wtf was going on this episode?

8. She'll either turn out to be a cylon or there'll be some secret Cylon base under the clouds or something. I really don't like the whole Matrix-esque "all of this has happened before" spiel.

9. !

Jetman wrote;
    I hate that bitch Starbuck
    I totally agree. Bring back Dirk!

10. The second half of this season has really not been doing it for me.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.