Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: BattleStar Galactica (Is over)

1. He is pretty cool. I don't think they're making him Russian in the movies though, which sucks. His powers fit the stereotypical Russian well (hard outter shell, nice on the inside).
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Quote Originally Posted by PiotrRasputin
    Man, I like the series.
    And, besides, it's something to do on a Friday night.
    Watch Johnny Zero on FOX. Excellent show.

3. Alright, I'm the only person who watches this show in a 50-mile radius.
    Someone, tell my what happened last Friday (the 28th).
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

4. Not a hell of a lot. Um, there was a long drawn out thing about Zak and his relationship with Starbuck and how she fucked up by giving him wings. An accident happened on board Galactica and 8 pilots were killed, so Adama assigns Starbuck to train them and she has issues with her past and Adama finally finds out that she did the wrong thing with his son. The episode ended with 8 Cylon Raiders finding the Galactica and Starbuck basically taking them on by herself. It ended with her in flames and the infamous "to be continued..."

5. Quote Originally Posted by PiotrRasputin
    Man, I like the series.
    And, besides, it's something to do on a Friday night.
    I like the series too.. most specially when they encountered battles.

6. I gotta say, I hated the miniseries too. But I think the first season of the series was really good from what I got to see. If I could just remember when this comes on every now and then, I'd be set. I'm going senile.

7. anyone here seen the tv guide lately? they will featured BG as collectibles. :d

8. Pleasently surprised.

The miniseries was great and I'm up to 7 on the series (have 12 so far) and it's good shit.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Pleasently surprised.

The miniseries was great and I'm up to 7 on the series (have 12 so far) and it's good shit.

Yeah they were really great mini series. Try to look at tv guide they featured BG as collectible editions just these morning.

10. I just watched this and I'm definitely down about not catching it from the beginning. It's well-directed, the airfighter scenes are well choreographed and everything seems top notch. The one thing I'm noticing is the distinct Firefly-esque space shots of the ships (Galactica). They definitely took a page from Whedon's book on that cinematography, which is a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."