Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5969717273

Thread: BattleStar Galactica (Is over)

1. Which list, the one for cheesy ass shows?

2. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I'd have Firefly at number one, but that's hard to do given its lack of longevity. Love everything else on that list, but it all lacks the weight of BSG.
    BSG is definitely numero uno. It is just that to me, only Firefly comes closest. And due to its truncated presence, it isnt that close.

3. I love dumb little things the watchful eye can catch.
    In Season 4, episode 11, Felix Gaeta knocks over his cup and then gets up to pick it up. While they successfully digitally removed the lower part of his leg, they didn't remove the shadow created by it being bent behind him.

Something that always bothered me. Why didn't they create another stealth ship after the first one got blowed up?

4. Wasn't that explained away with a certain part that was limited/difficult to procure?

5. If it was, I missed it.
    I thought the whole point of the ship was to build it out of crap laying around. Even the engines were outdated, and the only reason it was stealth in the first place was because they didn't have enough metal to skin it in, so they used readily available carbon fiber or some shit.