Page 1 of 73 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: BattleStar Galactica (Is over)

1. BattleStar Galactica (Is over)

Links: http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/

Looking forward to this, I thought the first season was amazing.

2. I think it has already started here, but I'm not quite sure.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

I thought the first miniseries sucked. One of the actors said it was awful.

My manager is pretty excited about this though. I guess it's something that my generation missed

So is this supposed to be like StarWars the series or something? I know about Cylons or whatever but thats pretty much it.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. Wow, never heard anyone saying it sucked. To each his own, I guess. The original series was definitely more campy than the recent incarnation, but I thought the more recent was the better of the two.

5. I knew something was wrong when they a showed hot, female Cylon making out with a human in the first episode of the mini-series. I turned it off and didn't watch after that.

Sci-fi channel sucks.

Oh, and it's true, Edward James Olmos said in interviews that if you were a fan of the original series, you'd hate this show. Not sure if he meant it as a bash against his own show, but the way he worded it it sure sounded as such.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Anyone catch this? I was pretty underwhelmed and thought the season premiere was the worst episode of the series yet.

Going back to last year, I'm not quite "getting" that cylon chick always being in Baltar's (sp) head? They implant a chip in him or something?

7. Man, I like the series.
    And, besides, it's something to do on a Friday night.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

8. I like the series too, I just thought last night's episode sucked monkey balls.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PiotrRasputin
    Man, I like the series.
    And, besides, it's something to do on a Friday night.
    You could, I don't know...go out? Then again, you're 16, you couldn't get in anywhere good.

BTW, I dig the whole Colossus thing, BTW. Old school X-Men kicks ass.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. I've said since I was born that Colossus is the best X-man.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird