Thread: looking for...

1. looking for...

hey, is there anybody out there who wishes to sell the following titles

love hina games for dreamcast in limited edition (can't remember their names right now)

nadesico the mission for dreamcast.

thanks

You know, there aren't any other da_manns registered to this site.

You didn't need the 741852963.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. oh well, doesn't really hurt me that much to type it out when you have it stored in the comp. Didn't check before I signed up, and now I get to stick with it.

4. hey da man I have one of the love hina games for DC

hey da man I have one of the love hina games for DC

It's called 'smile again' I think that it might have been the last one sold for the DC. I bought it for $200 bux a few years back, and only took off the plastic and popped it in my machine once... so the disc & set are both super minty. The Disc is kept in a double dvd case... other then the shape of the manual and the presentation look of the box, I dunno why, cuz there's only one disc. The set for this one comes with a towel with narus image on it, and a wash basin type bowl [basically a portable bath set for the japanese public bathouses], and a set of chopsticks with a tama chopstick rest, and a placemat with shinomu graphic [haha gotta love that kansaiben] in her swimsuit and apron doing what she does best serving food... lastly its all finished off with a lanyard with attachable charazz-strap type characters [see keitai <cell phones>].

If you're interested contact me and we can talk about price. I'd also be open to a possible trade as well.

Lemme know

~ichi

5. yeah, I am interested, let me know what you want to do, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ichirou
    hey da man I have one of the love hina games for DC

It's called 'smile again' I think that it might have been the last one sold for the DC. I bought it for $200 bux a few years back, and only took off the plastic and popped it in my machine once... so the disc & set are both super minty. The Disc is kept in a double dvd case... other then the shape of the manual and the presentation look of the box, I dunno why, cuz there's only one disc. The set for this one comes with a towel with narus image on it, and a wash basin type bowl [basically a portable bath set for the japanese public bathouses], and a set of chopsticks with a tama chopstick rest, and a placemat with shinomu graphic [haha gotta love that kansaiben] in her swimsuit and apron doing what she does best serving food... lastly its all finished off with a lanyard with attachable charazz-strap type characters [see keitai <cell phones>].

If you're interested contact me and we can talk about price. I'd also be open to a possible trade as well.

Lemme know

~ichi