Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Filthy Cheap Random Bargins at ToysRUs

1. Filthy Cheap Random Bargins at ToysRUs

not much more to add after the title.

Prices and selections vary greatly by store.

I got Devil May Cry for $2.98, and XIII for $3.98.

There were a couple other games for like 7-10 bucks as well.

Have at it!
    Last edited by Core Boy; 12 Jan 2005 at 07:06 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Core Boy
    not much more to add after the title.
    Perhaps this isn't nation wide..?

I got Devil May Cry for $2.98, and XIII for $3.98.

There were a couple other games for like 7-10 bucks as well.

Have at it!
    Sheesh. There really pulling all the stops on games no one wants anymore. Maybe I'll find something tomorrow.

Giltch Guest
    Does this sale apply to all ToysRUs's?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Any links to lists or somesuch?
    No. This ain't one of those fancy bargin threds.

I got home from the store with 2 new games for under $8, took a look at the Hot Deals list, and noticed no one had mentioned DMC for $2.98.
    I thought it was worth a post.

If you need more information, or locations of ToysRUs's with similar prices pick up the phone book and start making some calls.

5. I wasn't questioning the reason for you posting. I was just asking if there was a list, that's all. Easy, man.
    Thanks for the info, anyway. Geez...

6. NY TRU's suck, at least on Long Island. Every TRU thread that I see that makes me run down there leaves me empty handed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    I wasn't questioning the reason for you posting. I was just asking if there was a list, that's all. Easy, man.
    Thanks for the info, anyway. Geez...
    I wasn't sure if you were asking me, or the board in general.
    But it seemed like you'd be asking me. I should think you'd be able to infer from my initial post (specifically, the vague: "There were a couple other games for like 7-10 bucks as well") that I had already provided all the information I have. If I had any lists, I would have posted them.
    Sorry. I have the flu. A mean headache. Lack of sleep. and general irritability. Your inclusion of the word "somesuch" rubbed me as flippant. As a result I was feeling like "if I had any freakin' lists or links I would've posted 'em"

it's all good, right?
    friends?
    (hey, where's the "Hug" emoticon?)
    I'll just use this instead

8. I'm going back to that Toys R Us Monday afternoon to buy DMC and XIII for a board member. If anyone else is intersted, chime-in tonight.
    You agree to pay the shipping, and can guarantee payment, then I'll pick up something for you too. The only games I'm shopping for though, are DMC and XIII - I ain't doin' any browsing on your behalf.

Giltch Guest
    I haven't been to ToysRUs in, like, six years. Last time I was there I was shoplifting these stupid things called Crazy Bones