Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Live action Aeon Flux?

1. WTF Live action Aeon Flux?

As reported by the variety Here Seems like Charlize Theron is cast to play Aeon in the live action version of Aeon Flux. Now if the variety site didn't suck with its "pay" for more info we could get more details...but nooooo!

Guess till till more info comes out, fanboys can have day dreams of her in Aeons outfit...mmmmm

2. Her outfit would be totally "watered-down", no way will we see a movie with Charlize Theron wearing a black PVC thong that only JUST covers her va-join-ah.

EDIT: Just in case some of you forget what she wore.

P.S. Nice sig.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. Aeon Flux was great.

People are always talking shit about Peter Chung and his art style, but fuck'um. I love Aeon, I loved Reign, and World Record kicked ass.
    Time for a change

4. Oddly enough I agree with G0zen.
    Anything Chung does is golden in my eyes, Aeon being the best thing that I've seen. On that note I also agree that theres no way I want to see Charlize in that outfit. This movie has been talked about for years so I'm going to go on record saying that I will believe it when I see it.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

5. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Aeon Flux was great.

People are always talking shit about Peter Chung and his art style, but fuck'um. I love Aeon, I loved Reign, and World Record kicked ass.
    Chung didn't make World Record, he did Matriculated.

6. She looks very much like a man (at least in the face) in that pic. Never really seen Aeon Flux, but a Reign movie would have to be rated R for the sheer amount of codpeices alone.
    pwned by Ivan

7. AEon Flux sucked. The artwork was good, but the stories were lost and convoluted for the sake of apearing "artsy" or "deep." For what it's worth the simpler aspects were good, but overall none of it made sense, and AEon dying all the time got really fucking bothersome.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ShineAqua
    AEon Flux sucked. The artwork was good, but the stories were lost and convoluted for the sake of apearing "artsy" or "deep." For what it's worth the simpler aspects were good, but overall none of it made sense, and AEon dying all the time got really fucking bothersome.
    You like Saint Seiya. Your opinion is irrelevant.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    On that note I also agree that theres no way I want to see Charlize in that outfit.
    Why not? I think she would compliment that outfit much better than that man looking thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShineAqua
    AEon Flux sucked. The artwork was good, but the stories were lost and convoluted for the sake of apearing "artsy" or "deep." For what it's worth the simpler aspects were good, but overall none of it made sense, and AEon dying all the time got really fucking bothersome.
    The shorts from Liquid Television are great. The shows were a step down, but not terrible.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery