Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 New Zelda Pictures!

Golgo 13 Guest

10 New Zelda Pictures!

HOLY SHIT!!! i wanna go to the hotel already!

2. Ohh my. He cant be looking scarrier !! And whats with the creepy kid in the grass field !

Sorry, I will pass.

3. Looks very sweet...are you going to this years E3?

Golgo 13 Guest
    Originally posted by xS
    Looks very sweet...are you going to this years E3?
    once the press conferences are over, i leave to the hotel. so in about....4-5 hours from now.

5. Mario who? Metroid what? Damn, this game is looking good! I'll take 5 copies and an extra Cube to go along with it!

6. I think it's looking rather nice... I just wish they'd remove jumping period, or give it a dedicated button.

7. Hmmm.

I will give credit where credit is due: The art style in this game is unique. A style all its own. Kinda like how the movies TRON or Nightmare Before Christmas have unique art design.

Unfortunately, this art style is being applied to a series which recently went into 3-D with a style everyone liked and wanted more of.

However, this art style is similar to the colorful SD look of Zelda III. So this art style may be meant to be a 3D representation of the Zelda III look.

Regardless, I am confident that this game will end up playing like a dream and be another instant classic in the Zelda tradition. The look will just take some time to get used to...

I am excited nonetheless.

8. Originally posted by Despair
    And whats with the creepy kid in the grass field !
    Yeah ,he is pretty scary......but its highly likely that the game will still be tightbanging.

9. I love it! Can't stop myself from smilling...

10. *sniff*

soo, soooo beautiful...

That screen shot with the grass in particular, rocks the socks right off my cel shaded feet!