Page 11 of 207 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4

1. about the advanced aging thing, i think thats the thing. Snake is getting old wayyy fast. To me, that first picture it looks to me hes giving himself a shot in the neck, maybe to slow down the process thats weakening him?

2. Nothing wrong with older action hero guys. Sean Connery anyone?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    Didn't see any topics on this game and I found some pic's so....

I'm guessing this is all real time as well.
    God I hope you're just stumbled upon some pics creating by a mere crazed fan. Those images look crappy and make my heart sad.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    God I hope you're just stumbled upon some pics creating by a mere crazed fan. Those images look crappy and make my heart sad.
    I sort of agree.

The graphics are very impressive but the style just isn't the same. They went for a totally realistic look that doesn't resemble their older art and style.

5. It's all from Famitsu, people. Confirmed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    Like I said, I hope Kojima tricks us a pulls a " WTF Raiden!?" in the game. Maybe this guy is Big Boss. I mean he lost his eye so maybe that thing helps his vision out or something.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

7. I'm sure it really is Solid Snake because of Raiden. Kojima has the sort of sense of humor to work against what his fans want, and give them something they'll accept and buy two copies of anyway.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. Quote Originally Posted by bahn

Nope! They're real alright, as already mentioned. You can see the original Famitsu scans at the TGS 2k5 thread or over the following link.
    http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=5534

I'm more excited about the return of Metal Gear Mk. II (from Snatcher) than anything else in the game. Mk. II rules.

P.S: MERGE THIS THREAD ALREADY!!

9. Comon, Kojima is known for fucking with people for the game comes out.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life