Page 14 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4

1. How many days do you think will pass before a Penny Arcade comic about Snakes age in the new Metal Gear?

2. The more I look at these pic's the more he does look like an older version of Snake in all his bad @ss coolness to boot!

With next-generation hardware, Hideo Kojima intends to undertake the task of creating the inner qualities of these elements. When objects break, the sound generated from the breakage differs according to the weight and hardness of the object, and the content of the objects becomes exposed. When a character sustains an injury, not only would he experience physical change, but his physical agony would inevitably be accompanied by an emotional, sensory, and spiritual change. For instance, when the wind blows, there is a gradual shift in the configuration of the sand. When trees are burned to the ground, new seeds in the scorched earth sprout and bloom into flowers.

Last edited by Zerohero; 15 Sep 2005 at 10:17 PM.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

3. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    Everyone else seemed to figure it out but you......
    I didn't "figure it out", because I didn't give a shit in the first place. It doesn't change the fact you could still make your posts more coherent.

And for your last line no shit, its called a fucking typo don't cry about it.
    Nobody makes a typo twice.

Well the technology and the Metal Gear Mk II leads me to beleive this might be somehwere between Policnauts and Snatcher.
    That depends. Keep in mind that Snatcher and Policenauts were set in the 2040s (30 years after MGS2) and are not even set in the same universe. The Mk. II in MGS4 is obviously not the same Mk. II from Snatcher. Just like Meryl and Petrovich in the Metal Gear Saga are not the same as their counterparts in Policenauts and Snatcher.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted

Nobody makes a typo twice.

Um please show factual information that states no one can make a typo twice then I'll believe you. Otherwise it's very common from my understanding for people to make a mistake more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    Well the technology and the Metal Gear Mk II leads me to beleive this might be somehwere between Policnauts and Snatcher.
    Looks to be some kind of recon gear though, possibly giving "Snake" a better look at his surroundings via a live feed uplink to his patch device he has there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    Um please show factual information that states no one can make a typo twice then I'll believe you. Otherwise it's very common from my understanding for people to make a mistake more than once.

A typo means hitting the wrong key due to their placement on the keyboard. Obviously, you didn't make a typo, since the "a" and "o" are far apart.

But I'm just being facetious with you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    That depends. Keep in mind that Snatcher and Policenauts were set in the 2040s (30 years after MGS2) and are not even set in the same universe. The Mk. II in MGS4 is obviously not the same Mk. II from Snatcher. Just like Meryl and Petrovich in the Metal Gear Saga are not the same as their counterparts in Policenauts and Snatcher.
    Oh, I thought Policenauts was set a good 15-20 years before Snatcher

7. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    A typo means hitting the wrong key due to their placement on the keyboard. Obviously, you didn't make a typo, since the "a" and "o" are far apart.

But I'm just being facetious with you.
    This is getting WAY of subject but would that depend on the person. Under certain circumstances one my have a typo due to fast typing through excitement or rushing etc. The placement of key’s has nothing to do with something being a typo.

8. High-resolution screenshots and renders (WARNING: 56k FOXDIE)
    http://ruliweb.dreamwiz.com/data/rul....htm?num=13853

9. METAL GEAR SOLID 4 TRAILER!!!!!

LINK