Page 16 of 207 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4

1. Hahaha, I can see it now. Everyone will be whining that they can't play as Raiden the bad ass, and have to play as old creaky Snake. Kojima is an evil genius.

2. The trailer is 9min long so It seems as though this first feed was cut short.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

3. Yeah, no Raiden in that trailer.

Giltch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark
    Hahaha, I can see it now. Everyone will be whining that they can't play as Raiden the bad ass, and have to play as old creaky Snake. Kojima is an evil genius.

That made me giggle.

5. This looks awesome! I was one of the few people who liked Raiden (not as much as Snake though). If MGS4 and DMC4 are launch games, then the PS3 will be a day one purchase for me. Old Snake looks cool as shit, like a hard boiled grizzly action hero. Kojima can do no wrong, he has my complete trust. The man is a genius.

6. Old Man Snake should be voiced by Sean Connery.

Old Man Sanke should be voiced by David Hayter. No one else.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Old Man Sanke should be voiced by David Hayter. No one else.
    David Hayter is good at what he does, but am I gonna have to listen to him doing a strained, raspy, old man impression? Suggesting Connery was a joke, but I really do hope they change his VA.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword
    David Hayter is good at what he does, but am I gonna have to listen to him doing a strained, raspy, old man impression? Suggesting Connery was a joke, but I really do hope they change his VA.
    Jeez, yeah. I sure hope we don't have to listen to David Hayter doing a strained and raspy voice. That would be horrible!

10. He's still a badass, just now he has white hair. David Hayter will be fine.