Page 17 of 207 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4

1. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword
    ...but I really do hope they change his VA.
    Here we go with the damn video game abbreviations, again.

VOICE

ACTING

2. Quote Originally Posted by FM Nick

VOICE

ACTING
    You sound like Chao when someone says "BK" instead of Burger King. And by that I mean you suck. Oh, I'm sorry, YS.

3. Quote Originally Posted by FM Nick

VOICE

ACTING
    Your 18 and complaining about abbreviations? No offense but thats something only old people complain about
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    No offense but thats something only old people complain about
    Maybe he should VA as SS.

5. Trailer's alright, graphics are really pretty. Should be awesome at TGS.

I think having the Snatcher bot doing physical comedy is dumb, but I guess it's about as out of place as their other comedic parts in the rest of the series. The bot also should've had some thought put into it, it's clear they whipped up a design and never stopped to think about how it would actually move around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    Do you really need me to tell you I was talking about snake? I mean obviously if I mention snaked name then in the picture it would only make sense to be talking about the picture in the for ground.
    You mentioned his name and simultaneously posted a picture with him in it and said the drawing didn't look like him. Not that that explains why you were saying that Raiden doesn't look like Snake in response to DYLE's comment, but hey, we don't look to you for sensical comments.

6. Just checked out the trailer, pretty damn cool.

I hope to see a clearer trailer without the crowd noise and muffled sound though. The story and setting look Killzone/Halo'ish so it'll be interesting to see how the story progessed. Have the Patriots completely taken over?

It's also cool to see the bi-pedal tanks, looks like they took cue's from the Metal Gears and miniaturized them. I like that Snake is going to have a robot buddy with him, he's going to need all the help he can get especially when he has to take shots to keep him going. Too bad Raiden wasn't shown, I really want to see how he looks and how he fights this time around.
    Last edited by Will; 16 Sep 2005 at 04:54 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Snake in response to DYLE's comment, but hey, we don't look to you for sensical comments.
    who's this DYLE you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    It's also cool to see the bi-pedal tanks, looks like they took cue's from the Metal Gears and miniaturized them.
    i think its cool. its about time we stop seeing behemouth MG's. technology improves and size shrinks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by FM Nick

VOICE

ACTING
    This coming from the fucker with an FM in his name, when I come back your name better be Frequency Modulation Nick, douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    This coming from the fucker with an FM in his name, when I come back your name better be Frequency Modulation Nick, douche.

10. The trailer is awsome. I don't mind playing old man Snake at all. They just should get rid of the mustache and give him the 5 O'clock shadow. People with just a mustache just give off a "pervert" vibe. Seriously, do you know anyone with just a thick mustache that doesn't look like a pevert?