Page 19 of 207 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4

1. Due to this announcement, I'm going to play through MGS3 for the 3rd time in a month.

2. I should probably pick that one up.

3. Might as well wait for Sustence or whatever it's called now.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    MGS3 was fantastic, both graphically and storytelling-wise. You did play it, right?
    Of course. And while I'll admit that, storywise, a lot of the things that annoyed me were toned down (non-stop cinemas, convoluted plots, endless codec conversations, really cheesy dialogue, etc.), there were still problems.

I don't know...I just really don't care for Heido Kojima's style. His concepts are great, especially for gameplay and the environments and all, but I just don't like his storytelling or dialogue. The gameplay and graphics are enough that I keep buying the damn games, however.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Nice trailer.

I have a feeling MGS4 will be the most intense game ever. Take the jeep riding scene from the end of MGS3 and multiply it by 10. Thats what Im expecting.

6. this looks awesome guess im getting a PS3 damn revolution...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    MGS3 was fantastic, both graphically and storytelling-wise. You did play it, right?

This trailer is some amazing shit. Though, I fail to see the need for a PS3 as MGS4 likely won't be out until 2007. In 2007, it's awn.
    I was thinking the same damn thing.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. clicking and copy and pasting zeros links dont work and im in the same boat as josh. i bought a ps2 for mgs2 and it looks like ill do the same with this game.

9. I'll take it.
    Time for a change