Page 3 of 207 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4

1. Quote Originally Posted by kuro
    I hear great things about ZotE2, but that doesn't mean he won't fuck up MGS. What if he changes the name to Metal Gear Deep? Then we'll be typing MGD all day. And I hate MGD.

I actually do see them changing the name for any Metal Gear games after Solid 3. Or at least they should.That way there would be a differentation between Kojima's series and the newcomers' series.
    Kind of like the PSP Metal Gear Acid. Kojima has nothing to do with it - change the name.

2. The latest issue of Games(tm) has an interview with Kojima where he said he is done. There is even a quote on the front cover. Barnes & Nobel has the mag, some might even have open copies.

This news is also not that shocking, and gives me an excuse to open my copy of ZOE2.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    The latest issue of Games(tm) has an interview with Kojima where he said he is done. There is even a quote on the front cover. Barnes & Nobel has the mag, some might even have open copies.
    Didn't Kojima also say that he didn't want to do MGS3, either? I don't know, I tend not to trust people when they say they're done until I see someone else take over. After MGS3, though, I'd say it's a damn good time to exit, on such a high note. I still want more MG, though. I liked ZoE (all 4 minutes of it) but I never played ZoE2. I'd like to, now that I think ofi t.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    Didn't Kojima also say that he didn't want to do MGS3, either? I don't know, I tend not to trust people when they say they're done until I see someone else take over.
    Yes he did. He also said he may end up doing 4 if Konami made him. He talked like he had no control over it. He asked for the mag to put the quote on the cover so that Konami will take him seriously about not wanting to do it. It was a good interview into the mind of Kojima too.

5. As long as they don't deviate from the original groundwork that Kojima has already laid, I don't see how they can fuck this up. Kojima is still supposed to be writing the game too, so I'm not worried, only optimistic.

6. They should probably just call it quits and be satisfied with that trilogy thing they have going.

Because we all know that would be the most unlikely thing ever.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    I actually do see them changing the name for any Metal Gear games after Solid 3. Or at least they should.That way there would be a differentation between Kojima's series and the newcomers' series.
    Kind of like the PSP Metal Gear Acid. Kojima has nothing to do with it - change the name.
    Hey, I'm all down for a name change, as long as it isn't crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Do You Like Erotic
    As long as they don't deviate from the original groundwork that Kojima has already laid, I don't see how they can fuck this up.
    I can't count the number of times I've said that. Ever heard of Paul Anderson?
    All is well.

8. There are only 2 things that I ask for in the video game world.
    1) Miyamoto(sp?) makes the zelda series.
    2) Kojima makes the MG series.

If these were 2 constants, I would be a much happier person.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

9. Quote Originally Posted by ZoE2
    O LOOK! I REPEET SIMPLE BOSS PATERNS TO WIN! THROW ENEMY AT BOSS AFTER USING HIM TO DEFELCT SUPER DBZ LAZR! YAYAYAYAY!

Moral of the story? Everything(even Shaq Fu) > ZoE2's shitty design(which was only considered revolutionary...or even remotely good for that matter, by it's miniscule and retarded fanbase)
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

10. Quote Originally Posted by spacecowboy
    Even if he isn't directing it, that doesn't mean he won't have anything to do with it. I didn't expect him to make MG games for the rest of his life. More MG=Good news.

SC

And ZOE2 was a really good game.
    Good to see you back SC.

By the way, the Sooners and Jason White arent worth a damn. Just like I said last year! Bwahaha.