Page 2 of 207 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4

1. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Never played ZOE2, but I do have the MGS Drama CDs Murata directed (although they were actually written by Motosada Mori). If they're any indication, I'm pretty sure the series is in safe hands.
    Good hands isn't good enough for me. This is Kojima's metal gear, if he isn't directing it, then its dead to me.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. Kojima's been talking about leaving Metal Gear to his predecessor for a looooong time. Since I still want to enjoy Metal Gear games, I'll stick with the series until it actually turns bad, even if Kojima has little to do with it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan
    Kojima's been talking about leaving Metal Gear to his predecessor for a looooong time. Since I still want to enjoy Metal Gear games, I'll stick with the series until it actually turns bad, even if Kojima has little to do with it.
    Do you mean successor. And I had always heard it was going to be after MGS3, which it appears to be. I am happy he leaves on such a high note. The series still dies at 3 for me, which is a great spot for it to die.

4. Actually, I meant protege. And predecessor came out instead.

5. Heh, protege.

It makes them sound all important and stuff.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

6. Even if he isn't directing it, that doesn't mean he won't have anything to do with it. I didn't expect him to make MG games for the rest of his life. More MG=Good news.

SC

And ZOE2 was a really good game.

7. A brand name for a video game does not mean as much as the people behind it.

8. I hear great things about ZotE2, but that doesn't mean he won't fuck up MGS. What if he changes the name to Metal Gear Deep? Then we'll be typing MGD all day. And I hate MGD.
    All is well.

Wait, Konami makes games other than Castlevania and Gradius?

10. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    I'll bet Kojima's happy.

Off-topic: MarkRyan's av/sig combo makes it look like Snake has breasts and that kind of bothers me. Maybe if they were at least man-tits or something, but his shouldn't be so perky and well-shaped.

Otherwise, I am happy. MGS3 was surprisingly awesome, so carry on Kojima and Co