Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rockstar announces new GTA, Midnight Club 3 for PSP.

1. Why do people think this wouldn't be a good portable game? Everything is divided into bite-size missions, and you're never far from something to do... I'd say it's actually a perfect example of a larger-scale portable game.

2. I for one am happy to hear about GTA on the PSP...and my PSP will sit right beside my DS...the PSP will have an extended waraanty on it, of course.

3. Quote Originally Posted by sethsez
    Why do people think this wouldn't be a good portable game? Everything is divided into bite-size missions, and you're never far from something to do... I'd say it's actually a perfect example of a larger-scale portable game.
    This IS a perfect portable game. You just turn it on and you can drive around and kill people, or do a couple of short missions. It's nothing complex and entirely portable. I don't see this as causing PSP demand to rise steeply, but it will definently have a large impact.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Interpol
    This IS a perfect portable game. You just turn it on and you can drive around and kill people, or do a couple of short missions. It's nothing complex and entirely portable. I don't see this as causing PSP demand to rise steeply, but it will definently have a large impact.
    No one is saying the game won't be fun Just that detail wiseThe PSP can't handle a full GTA game. At least if it does it will be watered down. Expect GTA 3( Not GTA:SA) with crappy graphics,glitches and slowdown.