Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE Raw was Great last night!!!

WWE Raw was Great last night!!!

Well not exactly, what I liked was how they gave some tv time and a push to my favorite Wrestlers. Those Tommy Dreamer skits are pretty funny. Latino Heat giving a Teddy bear to Deborah set up some good storylines and also elevated Guerro. Also Raven who I really like started a feud with the King, I'd love to see him put the Flock together again.RVD main evented against Taker and almost won the title. Glad to see other talent being pushed.

Korian

2. damn, i didn't like raw last night; all because of the main event. i knew the wwe was going to pull that shit. rob van dam winning the title was just too good to be true. it was dope as all hell in the beginning when he 5-star frog splashed the undertaker. the rest of the show was pretty good, though. i love the booker t segments. hilarious.

speaking of the undertaker, who else thinks he's a little bitch now? he used to be one of my favorite wrestlers. now all he does is whine about respect. what a little jabroni. and that new entrance music. holy crap. i was never a big fan of "rolling," but i really miss it right now.

ps - was it just me, or did it seem like the undertaker forgot his lines or something when he was talking to flair? flair announces the match would be for the title, and undertaker stands there with a dumb look on his face.

3. Best. Line. EVAR

JR, Commenting on Eddy's singing
    JR: Who does he think he is? Julio Eglasias or.... somebody else!?

Originally posted by Nash
    damn, i didn't like raw last night; all because of the main event. i knew the wwe was going to pull that shit. rob van dam winning the title was just too good to be true. it was dope as all hell in the beginning when he 5-star frog splashed the undertaker. the rest of the show was pretty good, though. i love the booker t segments. hilarious.

speaking of the undertaker, who else thinks he's a little bitch now? he used to be one of my favorite wrestlers. now all he does is whine about respect. what a little jabroni. and that new entrance music. holy crap. i was never a big fan of "rolling," but i really miss it right now.

ps - was it just me, or did it seem like the undertaker forgot his lines or something when he was talking to flair? flair announces the match would be for the title, and undertaker stands there with a dumb look on his face.
    Undertaker should retire and yeah his new music sucks I liked him better as the evil Taker. I didn't notice if he missed his lines. Booker T with that women was funny and him getting up with his underwear half off.

Nice tribute to the Bulldog though.

Korian

5. Originally posted by Nash
    ..i love the booker t segments. hilarious.

speaking of the undertaker...and that new entrance music. holy crap. i was never a big fan of "rolling," but i really miss it right now.
    Booker T rocks!

I was totally screaming for him not to go with the nWo, but it looks like that will be a pretty funny angle HOPEFULLY ending with Booker T/Golddust vs nWo.

And I'm with you on 'takers new music. It's totally generic and forgettable.

I hate to admit it because Limp Biscuts suck, but damn, where is "rolling" when we need it?

Undertaker ALWAYS forgets his lines. Maybe it's just his character, but I see him doing that every week, and I just laugh...
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. I missed the first hour. Was the Davey Boy tribute longer than the piss poor afterthought tribute to Wahoo and Thesz?

Jerry Lawler is the man. I really wished he would have been able to pin Raven, bun seeing Raven walk away was like an old CWA match between Lawler and Funk. I really hope this wasn't an "only because we're in Memphis" thing. I wanna see The King have a nice run.

8. Originally posted by adol
    ...I really hope this wasn't an "only because we're in Memphis" thing.
    My guess is thats all it will be.

I remember last year when they were around his home town they had Lawler come out for one match, pop the crowd and that was it.

Originally posted by adol
    I missed the first hour. Was the Davey Boy tribute longer than the piss poor afterthought tribute to Wahoo and Thesz?

Jerry Lawler is the man. I really wished he would have been able to pin Raven, bun seeing Raven walk away was like an old CWA match between Lawler and Funk. I really hope this wasn't an "only because we're in Memphis" thing. I wanna see The King have a nice run.
    Well really it was a narrated segment by Vince with some stills, videos and a vauge reference to his personal troubles.

Korian

10. I never really liked Taker, and I like him even less now, but I laughed my ass off a few weeks ago when he was getting all those "What?" chants and he said, "Why don't you say 'What' if you sleep with your sister" and the entire f'n crowd said it. Dumbasses. It so reminded me of that time in WCW when Kanyon mixed it up and said "Who's not better than Kanyon?" and the the lemmings in the crowd responded with "Everybody!" I love seeing wrestlers making the crowd look like idiots.