Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xenosaga - The Animation

1. Yeah, the animation is nothing special, I just want the reminder of what happened in the first game before the second one comes out. Between the DVD of the first games cutscenes and these episodes, I should be all up to date.

2. The first fight between Kos-Mos and the Gnosis is by far the poorest animated fight I have ever seen. Watch it and you'll see what I mean.

Also, the battles between the Gnosis and A.G.W.S. mix poor CG and generic mech design in a way that can only be described as Mobile Suit Gundam vs Reboot.
    Last edited by Opaque; 06 Feb 2005 at 12:41 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    Explain.
    BT uses a specific range of ports, and if you're behind a firewall or router, you can improve your performace by forwarding those ports to your computers IP. The range is 6881-6999.

edit: who pays attention to dates? Hopefully somebody else already explained this.

4. I'm still watching it.

5. to bad that either:

A. no one is hosting the damn thing

or

B. I still have shit going on with something or other technical

Because this is download is going slow as sin.

6. I have the first ep of this but haven't watched it yet. *shrugs*

I don't think I'm fully over losing all of my Xenosaga data.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

7. 6 and 7 are out now too.

I've already watched 6, and it was one of the better episodes so far. I'm trying to get 7 now, but it's having issues.

8. Rise from your grave!

Thanks to the DVD releases I've finally passed what I'd watched during this threads original life time. It's funny how much I'm enjoying this series; I'm positive I wouldn't be if I'd never played the games, but it's really fun reliving the story through a new medium.

The music is still tops, as well.

Is anyone watching this?