Thread: Need good Alias and 24 download source.

1. Need good Alias and 24 download source.

Thread title says it all. I have had no luck on both limewire and google. Can't be bothered to use kazaa. Any good newsgroups or prgrams for TV shows? Bit torrent always seemed to be very unpredictable and poor speedwise.

Dude, how about curbing the piracy shit to the vet board?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Why don't you buy them? I mean god forbid people support really good TV.

Why would people do that? They'd rather not and then complain about all the shitty 'reality' shows on television.
    Alias and 24 are two of the best TV shows currently on. Please, support them properly!

4. Sorry, honestly didn't know download questions were frowned upon in the sound off board. I'm just looking for season 4 eps, I caught the first 3 hours of 24 but missed the last after my co-worker took his TV out of the office halfway through.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 10 Jan 2005 at 11:48 PM.

5. I only clicked on this thread because I read "Need good Atlas".

6. Downloading TV show episodes = Piracy?

Seeing how you can't really buy something thats not availble for sale (yet), its not stealing. Thousands of people record their TV shows to watch at later dates every day. This is no different.

7. Dreamcast

Yeah, I still need to pick up 24 Season 3 (I missed an ep halfway thru and decided to wait for DVD) so I can start watching Season 4...of course, I've missed the first 4 hours now.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

8. Quote Originally Posted by pixelassassin
    Why don't you buy them? I mean god forbid people support really good TV.

Why would people do that? They'd rather not and then complain about all the shitty 'reality' shows on television.
    Alias and 24 are two of the best TV shows currently on. Please, support them properly!
    Jeez, the guy missed an episode last night and wants to see it and you go blindly into Character Assasination Mode? Get off the morality stool. :P