Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Kano's Fatality in Three Dimensions

1. Kano's Fatality in Three Dimensions

After many, many months of skating around it on thin ice, it looks like my wife and I are officially getting separated after eight years together. I thought I should inform the core community of this, but I'm not sure if it's good news or bad news for you. It definitely sucks shitty ass for me, but I'll have a lot more time to devote to TNL. I only plan on sobbing pathetically two hours a day, so that's more time for updates.

We discussed her staying until the new year, but I'm not sure if that'll happen. It's an extremely amicable separation.

In lieu of flowers and proposals, please contribute to Amnesty International or Kerry for President.

2. Congrats!

So does she own half of TNL now?

3. While I have no idea how the title of the thread is related to the topic at hand, I'm still sorry about your situation Nick.

My condolences.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    While I have no idea how the title of the thread is related to the topic at hand, I'm still sorry about your situation Nick.

My condolences.
    Rips heart out.

Sorry to hear about it Nick, but I didn't know you were married in the first place.
    Last edited by DjRocca; 17 Oct 2004 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Due to MK suckiness.

Kano rips your heart out you fucking tools.

Get it?

Nick... I feel for you bro. Anything I can do, let me know.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Kano rips your heart out you fucking tools.

Get it?
    I forgot about that shit. But hey, I haven't played MK in like ten years.

7. There's a new MK game out, did you hear?

Sorry to hear the bad news Nick.

8. jeeze. hit me up on aim if you'd like an ear. you have my condolenses...
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

9. Wow, I was expecting some bloody, Kano induced fatality videos or something coming in here....

That would probably have sucked though and this definitely does suck

Sorry to hear about this, Nick. If I lived in Chicago , I'd probably invite you over to get really wasted , then we'd hit up a titty-bar to cheer you up.

Look on the bright side though - you'll have more time to spend on the shit that brings a smile to a man's face in life : PrOn and videogames.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    I forgot about that shit. But hey, I haven't played MK in like ten years.
    You haven't played a horribly shitty series in 10 years! Noooo!