Thread: My late younger brother's stuff

1. My late younger brother's stuff

Acrylic on canvas (1994) by my late younger brother. The dimensions are something ridiculous, like 6' x 4'. My wife and I recently bought a digital camera, so I had the opportunity to take a snapshot & upload it. He was really talented.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0116.JPG 
Views:	259 
Size:	195.1 KB 
ID:	13554  
    Last edited by RedCoKid; 01 Feb 2005 at 02:11 PM.

Ah shit, sorry to hear that. This is pretty good though.

I know you're going to post more right?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Wow, that is really good. I concur with Rev on this one, we must see more. Sad to hear that he is not with us anymore; I can't imagine what it would be like to deal with that. Would it be asking too much to inquire what happened?

4. Any chance that you could post a much larger picture of it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Wow, that is really good. I concur with Rev on this one, we must see more. Sad to hear that he is not with us anymore; I can't imagine what it would be like to deal with that. Would it be asking too much to inquire what happened?
    He was driving south in the northbound lanes of a divided highway. To avoid two cars oncoming side-by-side, he veered off the side of an overpass and ejected himself from the car. He landed on the road below.

Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Any chance that you could post a much larger picture of it?
    What's the size limit of attachments? I'll take more pictures next time I'm back in Mpls/StP.

Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    He was driving south in the northbound lanes of a divided highway.
    Why? That's awful! I'm sorry.

but it would make an awesome movie shot. /bad person

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia
    Why? That's awful! I'm sorry.
    Nobody knows exactly. He had been sleep-deprived, bipolar, and possibly suicidal.
    but it would make an awesome movie shot. /bad person
    Yeah, I suppose.

8. Those stippled pencil drawings are excellent.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Those stippled pencil drawings are excellent.
    While he was making the crosses drawing, one of the guys in his dorm opened a can of pop next to the picture. Tiny fizz bubbles landed on the paper, and if anyone has tried to draw on top of dried sugar water, you'll know how pissed he was. He tried to cover it up by scattering extra fruit in the open space.

10. Hee hee, you called it 'pop'.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/a...chmentid=13917

That one is awesome. Something about it made me look at it a few times, really cool.