Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 new Metroid Prime screens!!

1. 10 new Metroid Prime screens!!

Granted, I really wasn't looking forward to this one, but these new screens definitely have peaked my interest...

2. Love the way they let you see her face behind the visor, nice touch. As for the in game screen it looks sweet, I love the display. It looks to have everything at your disposal.

D

3. ...............

Why can't it just be 2-D?

4. Still don't have the best feeling about this. Maybe if you could controll it with a mouse and keyboard.

Excuse me a minute. I have to go boil my head now for suggesting that a Metroid game could and should be controlled with a mouse and keyboard.

5. Originally posted by Zerodash

Because then it would controll right and look right and feel right and react right and be laid out right. How in the hell do you expect a game like that to sell? The kids would take one look at it and say "pshaw. You don't even need a surgically attached third arm to play this simple baby's game".

6. ::drool::

7. Yeah, These screens look good. It might become what HALO was for Xbox.

I'm more excited about new Metroid, than both Celda and Mario together.

8. Look, I know I'm being hard on this game. I don't doubt that there will be fun to be had. It's just why do this to Metroid? Re-name it Stanly the Spaceman Saves the Galaxy and I'll have no problem.

9. Also the handy 3D map display in the upper right corner, it deffinitly won't be the traditional Metroid formula but it still looks like a very good game none the less.

D

10. Originally posted by Zerodash

Because 2D games don't sell on home consoles. Get Metroid 4 when it comes out, and be happy.