Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 10 new Metroid Prime screens!!

1. Looks nice.

I hope it's fun.

That's all.

2. Could some one tell me what the hell Metroid is supposed to look like in 3D?! And it being in first person has nothing to do with what the enviroment. If they just took the level design of Super and made it 3D it would just be corridors with a few open areas, and I bet no one would be happy with just another Corridor FPS, Corridor FPSs are dead and no one likes them anymore. Sure I want a full blown big budget 2D Metroid, but I know its not going to happen. I love 2D, I love it more than 3D, but I know that a lot of companys feel that 2D is the past, and they want to be in the furute. These are just the facts, and I have to live with them. I have the ability to be happy with TWO Metroids, one 2D one 3D. Guess I am just crazy. Man those Nintendo guys sure are jerks though, giving us TWO Metroids after such a long wait, man what a bunch of scabs. A 3D Metroid with all the cool gadgets that made Metroid so cool, amazing graphics, neat design, and emphasis on Adventure. How awful. Oh and a 2D Metroid like the ones from the past, more bad news. Some times you just have to take things as you get them, and not complain about whats not going to happan.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. Graphically, it looks stunning. I'm on the fence about how it plays though. I pray that it plays like Halo...

*Slaps self for wishful thinking*