Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox Next to use cartridges...maybe

1. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex
    I would be happy to just see microsoft actually supporting their memory card, the one thing that bugged me with the x-box was that very few of their games supported the memory card, including soul calibur 2 which pretty much killed it for taking to a friends house with all the goodies unlocked. Part of the fun of having a game is taking it to your friends house and showing them cool or advanced parts of the game, x-box was hands down the worst this generation for that. Not entirely on topic, but somehting that has been pissing me off.
    Sadly, xbox lost that ability, and gained unlimited saves and free pirating. I'm sure all the xbox users around here are in tears about thier loss.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. Quote Originally Posted by DjRocca
    We might be in luck, we have an insider.

And if by cartridge they mean "a plastic shell around half of the Blu-Ray disc.", yeah sure, make some by all means.
    Pfft...like he's actually going to tell us something.

Edit: Master, get back in that dept. and make with the gossip.

3. Quote Originally Posted by morphix
    if it cuts down on piracy I am all for it.
    Hell no, that is the best part about Xbox!

4. Quote Originally Posted by morphix
    if it cuts down on piracy I am all for it.
    Says the guy who can afford any and all games he wants.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Destin
    Sadly, xbox lost that ability, and gained unlimited saves and free pirating. I'm sure all the xbox users around here are in tears about thier loss.
    and those of us who dont pirate are lovin it, let me tell you, . why have a memory card if so few games use it, its about as useful as the gc broadband adaptor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Destin

well you can still support memory cards and have a hard drive

the problem with the Xbox was that there are alot of game saves it just will not let you copy to a memory card and thats pretty much BS right there
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I now work in the Mobile Devices Division on Smartphone and Pocket PC. I still catch wind of gossip here and there, but it is from an outsider perspective, basically the same stuff everybody else hears about.

I personally wouldn't worry about the next console being "cartridge based" but what do I know...