Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-man 3

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Joel: "Whattaya think, sirs?"
    Fucking horrible. Venom without the suit is just plain crap. It doesn't have to be an alien or anything... but they have to at least do something like the Ultimate Venom storyline.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. whats so different about the ultimate storyline?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    After reading that I prey to all that is holy that they go with the Ultimate Venom origin.

I agree - but I pray more than I prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyne
    whats so different about the ultimate storyline?
    No aliens, no spider bite. Pete's and Brock's parents are scientists who create this symbiotic lifeform, Pete messes around with it, it enhances his powers, he realizes it is dangerous then tries to get rid of it. Eddie Brock comes along jealous of Pete and everything he has, takes it, and the rest is history.

4. Oh, so there'd be no Venom suit that way, I see. Yeah, that would not be good.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Oh, so there'd be no Venom suit that way, I see. Yeah, that would not be good.
    Wrong. In both regular and Ultimate, Venom's suit is a symbiotic lifeform. It just happens to be alien in one and man-made in the other.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Wrong. In both regular and Ultimate, Venom's suit is a symbiotic lifeform. It just happens to be alien in one and man-made in the other.
    Thanks for the clarification.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Anytime, sweetcheeks.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Sounds like a good pair even if their team-up is a bit odd.

Can't wait to see them in full costume 10 years from now since the pre-production is insane.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Anytime, sweetcheeks.
    Ha. That reminds me, I'm glad I started buying the Straczynski Spidey comics a few months ago, the Hydra arc is cool. I eventually need to buy the collected Spidey works too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Anytime, sweetcheeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Ha. That reminds me, I'm glad I started buying the Straczynski Spidey comics a few months ago, the Hydra arc is cool. I eventually need to buy the collected Spidey works too.
    When someone mentions the word, sweetcheeks, a girl with a fine, big-ole booty comes to mind for me. Not comic books. Unless they are comic books of girl's with big ole sweet booties.