Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-man 3

1. Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    Actually, it was a guy who went to my school. Believe me, he seemed like he knew what he was talking about...
    You're not very good at confirming someone's credibility.

2. If they're giving it that much pre-production time, I promise this will be a Venom movie. Sit and wait for it.

Giltch Guest
    Venom rocks my socks. A Venom movie would be so amazing

4. Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    I hope I didn't sound like this guy when I started out on TNL... .
    Which was like...uh...last month.....+ a couple of weeks.

I just love how this place breeds elitist viewpoints,,,even in the new(er) guys. It's contagious or something....

But, yeah, the image from France(or maybe Canada- <shrugs>) that I linked keeps popping in and out for me - I just thought it was weird that Sony was advertising this far in advance
    and only in France
    uhhh...I wear Spidey underpants...

and everyone knows whose going to be in Spiderman 3..

That's what my homies on the inside tell me...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    May 4, 2007?! You'd think that they would have finished it a little faster than that...
    You'd think so, if you were a dim witted teenager with no concept of the work involved with such a huge movie. Not everyone has their schedules free, and I'm sure Kirstin Dunst and Toby McGuire both have hefty schedules, not to even bring into the fold Raimi and his assistants, etc. I agree that it would be nice to have the movie a little sooner, but the Spiderman movies are great, so I can wait.

That's a rule you know. If it's great, you can wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy
    spider man 2 only took two years and it wasnt a turd weird that they'd have a countdown that far in advance. anyone know who the bad guy will be? im guessing hob goblin
    I was going to write a good reply, but Andrew has all the bases covered.

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog
    If they're giving it that much pre-production time, I promise this will be a Venom movie. Sit and wait for it.

This is the only thing that would bring my ass to the movie theater. Although J Jonah Schillinger is good too.

8. Really what does Tobey have besides Spider-Man? Seabiscuit sucked. He is like the new Luke Skywalker. As soon as the movies are done you are out of here.

kristen Dunst too. That tennis movies she was in also sucked and they should both acting like prima donnas and get these movie finished.

At least we got Batman Begins, fantastic Four and X-Men 3 to look forward to. ( they have better put Gambit in there now.)

9. Toby just answered why Spidey 3 is going to take so long. Theres a glut of probably bad superhero movies a comin, so why derail the money train by rushing spidey 3 and killing the franchise?

10. UGH. Please not the Hobgoblin. If he is gonna be in it, at least pair him up with someone like Venom. And I don't care if they have to transform Jameson's astronaught son to do it. That said though, I've read several interviews in the past months where Raimi (when asked if the villian will be Hobgoblin) keeps saying "I don't know yet if Harry will be a villian. I'm trying to figure out exactly how he feels about the death of his father and what direction he really wants to go in." (not verbatim) So it's good Raimi is exploring this as carefully as possible, I just don't want the next villian to look like a non-effective power ranger baddie (the only problem I had with the first movie which i otherwise loved) In any case, Alfred Molina's Doc Ock will be really hard to top. Best written sci fi villian since ESB Vader IMHO.