Page 1 of 111 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-man 3

1. Film Spider-man 3

Only in France, bitches

Heh, It's going to be awhile obviously. Kind of crazy,but Sony already has a countdown going.838 days, 13 hours to go.

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frenchspidey3promo.jpg 
Views:	1084 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	13624  
    Last edited by Jetman; 16 Jan 2005 at 10:07 AM.

Giltch Guest
    May 9, 2007?! You'd think that they would have finished it a little faster than that...
    Last edited by Swift; 16 Jan 2005 at 03:48 PM.

3. B'oh. I was hoping for only a 2-year wait, like from Spidey 1 to 2.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    May 4, 2007?! You'd think that they would have finished it a little faster than that...
    No point in rushing and making a turd.

5. Ah, c'mon now, they don't need that much time. If they're gonna make a turd, they'd probably end up making a turd regardless of time, and it would be that much more disappointing because of how long it took.

6. spider man 2 only took two years and it wasnt a turd weird that they'd have a countdown that far in advance. anyone know who the bad guy will be? im guessing hob goblin

Giltch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy
    spider man 2 only took two years and it wasnt a turd weird that they'd have a countdown that far in advance. anyone know who the bad guy will be? im guessing hob goblin
    I like how you used no capital letters and no apostrophes whatsoever.

Anyway, this guy I used to know says it was definitelly the Hob Goblin. He's a huge nerd and has some kind of source for this information.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    I like how you used no capital letters and no apostrophes whatsoever.

Anyway, this guy I used to know says it was definitelly the Hob Goblin. He's a huge nerd and has some kind of source for this information.
    since you liked it so much i think ill do it again. oops i didnt capitalize oops even though it was the first word of the sentence. theres also no apostrophes. hes hes hes hes hes hes

9. Quote Originally Posted by Swift
    Everyone on the internet is a huge nerd and has some kind of source for information.

Not that I'm saying it won't be the Hobby Gobby.

Giltch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy
    since you liked it so much i think ill do it again. oops i didnt capitalize oops even though it was the first word of the sentence. theres also no apostrophes. hes hes hes hes hes hes
    I hope I didn't sound like this guy when I started out on TNL... No offense, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    Everyone on the internet is a huge nerd and has some kind of source for information.

Not that I'm saying it won't be the Hobby Gobby.
    Actually, it was a guy who went to my school. Believe me, he seemed like he knew what he was talking about...