WW 8
    WW 9
    WW 10
    WW 11
    WW 12
    WW 13
    WW 14
    WW 15

2. Tightbanging ! nintendo defintely has alot of good games under their sleeves.......but the question is:when are they going to be released?

3. Interesting..... Do I detect 4 player, or is that 4 different types of whatevers you have to collect?

4. Awesome outdoor enviroments, he looks so sadistic though... scary.

D

5. Nintendo is on a freak'in roll here. I love it when unhyped games just come outta nowhere.

This one has had my interest since I first heard about it. I'll have to watch this one.
    Taking it one day at a time.

7. I wonder if the game will be anything like Mario or Kirby?

8. i am intrigued hmmmmmm

9. Hell yeah bitch! Wario World like a mother fucker!

10. This game looks crazy! The graphics are all over the place! Wario looks fantastic, he is very smooth. But the enemys look uncomplete (still underdevelopment I know) and the levels seem a little darker than then Mario stuff, which I would expect since Wario is the evil one. Plus this looks much more action-packed, look at those first few screens, he is taking on like 8 at a time! Very intresting indeed, and yeah it looks like there is a lot of stuff to find from the looks of those different icons at the top of the screen. Who knows when this game is "supposed" to come out, hopefully E3 will answer.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!