Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comics

Comics

I have something over a 100 comic books that I want to sale. What is the best way to sale them? Also about what should I charge?

Any advice?

2. You should sell them all to me for $25 + shipping.

Or you can listen to someone who knows even a tiny bit about what comics are worth.

I'd go with the first option though.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    You should sell them all to me for $25 + shipping.

Or you can listen to someone who knows even a tiny bit about what comics are worth.

I'd go with the first option though.
    I may hold you too that, 25 bucks sounds good right now.

theres a bunch of xmen stuff, spiderman stuff, death up superman/reign of superman stuff, X factor.

I may also put up my savage dragon stuff, but I'm not sure.

4. The good news is, all comics have the same value *smacks forehead*

Just sell them to Xeno and be done with it. If you are too lazy to look up their values from a place you reached through google (just type comic price guide) or by searching ebay, you deserve nothing more than $25.

Pay for shipping as well.

PS: Or just take them to a comic store and say "how much".

Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Pay for shipping as well.

D= waaa!?!

6. He's saying you're an idiot because different issues can be worth varying degress due to limited release, major story arc, etc. You need to value each issue and then either come up with a sum total or an estimate for what you have them valued at and what you'd be willing to sell them for.

If you're just looking to dump your collection, stop being a greedy prick and donate it to some kids.

7. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    If you're just looking to dump your collection, stop being a greedy prick and donate it to some kids.
    Fuck the kids; sell them to Xeno.

8. I have something over a 100 video games that I want to sale. What is the best way to sale them? Also about what should I charge?

Any advice?

See how silly that sounds?

9. Sell it Xeno. Thats straight up an awesome deal right there. No respectable comic shop is gonna offer you that much for 100 comics. Unless you're selling Gold or Silver Age stuff (maybe some bronze) your comics are pretty much not worth anything.

10. Yeah, there are very few comics that are really worth anything. You need to wait a few decades and hope all the other comics that other people own are destroyed.