Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Three new first party Xbox titles announced -> pics inside!

Andy787 Guest

Three new first party Xbox titles announced -> pics inside!

Blinx - Platformer

- Screen 1
    - Screen 2
    - Screen 3
    - Screen 4
    - Screen 5
    - Screen 6
    - Screen 7

Tork - Platformer

- Screen 1
    - Screen 2
    - Screen 3

Tao Feng - Fighter

- Screen 1
    - Screen 2
    - Screen 3
    - Screen 4

Aside from the stupid names, they all look very impressive imo. It's really impressive that they've got Starfox Adventures-quality graphics that fast for the platformers, especially considering how long Starfox has been in developement. Not to mention the fighter's great, if strange, graphics. More and more original titles

2. i guess MS picked up on their lack of kids-platformers...

... but anyways... that fighter looks pretty cool...

3. Looks as good as Star Fox? I dunno about that now...

At any rate, I feel kinda apathetic twords these. I like cats though, so a platfomrer featuring a cat is nice. Still, I would like to see them put their effort tword something else.

Z-roe
    A is for action

4. That first one looks like Jax & Daxter.

Why does that dude have a bullet hole in his chest in the fighter?
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Fighting games designed by Western developers =

Looks like WarGods of the Mortal Time Killer Eternal Criticom Champions to me.

6. Hey now! Hey now! ('Don't dream it's over.' I'm retarded.) Let's not get carried away with the Eternal Champions bashing...
    Boo, Hiss.

7. The first game looks to be pretty cool. No opinion on the second. The fighter could be really cool but there's a much better chance of it being awful. I mean, come on, it's got a character named Iron Monk for crying out loud! One, what kind of a name is that? Two, why are there so many monks in Western made fighting games?
    They call me Heatmiser
    and whatever I touch
    starts to melt in my clutch
    I'm too much!

8. Originally posted by Taito
    Fighting games designed by Western developers =
    You mean Fight for Life didn't float your boat?

Yeah, Western fighters have yet to win me over as well. There's just always something that looks and feels wrong with them that I can't put my finger on. Aside from MK 1 and 2 that is.

9. The platformers will be recieved as standard (read: average) fare. If they are meant to capture a younger audience, the color scheme should really be more vibrant (like Mario).

However, the design for that Cat (Blinx the Cat? ) looks damn cool.

The fighter looks like it will be a Tekken-type clone with character designs, names, and storylines of Western-type fighters. WarGods indeed.

I sure hope that they end up being great games (who really wants a game to suck anyway? ), but I am sadly confident they will be complete ass.

Lets hope not.

10. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    You mean Fight for Life didn't float your boat?
    Actually, while FFL was released by Atari, it was created by one of the guys on the original Virtua Fighter team (FYB).

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!