1. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    And you guys rip on me for liking Power Rangers and wrestling [/troll]
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor's Signature
    Indeed...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal
    Indeed...
    Blue Demon onws all..

ps. go out and play..

3. Finally got to play couple games before work today. My first win came cause the other gy disconnected, I slammed the second guy, after that I kept getting invites like no tomorrow. You start with a nice selection of cards too, I thought they'd be total crap.
    All is well.

4. Come and join us, Both Mikhal and myself are on and i know between both of us if yo just started can help you out..

5. What rank are you guys? I just made it to rank 6 a few days ago. I could still use some good stuff though. PM me or get at me on AIM if you want to get a game in or some trading.
    All is well.

6. I'm level 8, and so is Maru. It's pretty easy to get there, though. Doesn't seem to go higher than that either for now. They reset the levels and scores at the beginning of every month so if you haven't that yet, be prepared for it. If you need some help or some cards, I'm sure I can give you some decent ones to help you out with.

7. The link to the Exe isn't working

8. I was wondering why my points were reset, thought it was because I just hit lvl 5 before it happened. Like I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by kuro
    I could still use some good stuff though. PM me or get at me on AIM if you want to get a game in or some trading.
    All is well.