Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Every Video Game" - great time killer.

1. Thanks to my native res on my small screen (1400x1050 on a 15" screen), most things are unplayable.

This thing'll last 2 weeks tops.

2. Quote Originally Posted by toxic
    Once you have the game started, hit 'S'.
    Many thanks, didn't see that. Works for most games, but not for Castlevania.

3. Thanks to my native res on my small screen (1400x1050 on a 15" screen), most things are unplayable.
    Holy shit. I mean, I can understand going fairly high-res and all, but why that at 15 inches?

4. It's the LCD for my laptop. WHY it is that high, I dunno (I'd rather 1280x800 or something)...

MAME still works fine though ;p

Man, I don't know how you guys play with keyboard controls. It's not so bad with some games like Mighty Final Fight or Lolo but I just got my ass kicked by the first boss in Shinobi which is something that would never happen for me with a controller. They also shouldn't have made the Sega buttons mapped to W and X. It's really awkward.

6. Good times, better bookmark it while it's still around. And as to why the genny buttons are horribly mapped, I have no idea.
    All is well.

7. I don't really see the point in this when there are emu's out there for everything and games being very easy to find as well. I give this site a couple weeks as well.

What a massive effort though, yeah?
    ::Respek Knuckles::

9. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater
    Man, I don't know how you guys play with keyboard controls. It's not so bad with some games like Mighty Final Fight or Lolo but I just got my ass kicked by the first boss in Shinobi which is something that would never happen for me with a controller. They also shouldn't have made the Sega buttons mapped to W and X. It's really awkward.
    Get a gamepad for the PC, love. You can buy one that would work with any of these 16-bit games just fine for like $6.99.

Oh, and this is Jeremy's only worthwhile post. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Get a gamepad for the PC, love. You can buy one that would work with any of these 16-bit games just fine for like $6.99.

Oh, and this is Jeremy's only worthwhile post. Ever.
    I use a gamepad for regular emulators. These java games are keyboard only aren't they?