Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Every Video Game" - great time killer.

It won't let me run anything because of my internet security settings which I don't feel like changing but this seems neat. It kind of saddens me that some great games have been hardly touched judging by the numbers listed under "Played" though.
    Last edited by NeoZeedeater; 17 Jan 2005 at 10:15 PM.

2. Going through these old NES ones, I realize how many good post-1991 games I have missed. Star Tropics 2 being one of them. Wow, thank god it crashed on me or I would still be playing it.

3. the sound doesnt work for me.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. I just played some 1943 Arcade on this thing and I didn't get any slowdown.

On a completely off-topic note, I think we need to have a talk with EvilMog. I was looking at his ign collection and he gave SFIII: Third Strike an 8.3 and MDK2 a 9.4. That just doesn't add up.

5. Those are IGN's scores.

6. Despite all the problems this site proves to me their is a god. His name in internet.

Lolo=Rock.

8. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog007
    the sound doesnt work for me.
    Same for me.

The newest registered user is Doc Holliday

WTF. He's everywhere now.
    Last edited by Super-Eggroll; 18 Jan 2005 at 12:46 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Super-Eggroll
    Same for me.

Once you have the game started, hit 'S'.

10. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    I just played some 1943 Arcade on this thing and I didn't get any slowdown.

On a completely off-topic note, I think we need to have a talk with EvilMog. I was looking at his ign collection and he gave SFIII: Third Strike an 8.3 and MDK2 a 9.4. That just doesn't add up.

Those arent my ratings. DAMN IGN! LOL I should update that list this week. I have to add a fuckton!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle