Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heads up...

1. PMed ya about Harmony of Dissonance ealry this morning.

Sorry to hear about this man, I know it sucks when you know who did it and there ain't much that can be done about it. Had that happen back in HS with a smaller ammount of stuff.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. PM sent.

3. Sorry about the mix up. but no Castlevania or Metroid. I'll update again over the weekend.

4. Damn that sux.
    I went through that twice in 2 years back in 2000 & 2001 respectively. To this day I have yet to place everything (alot of cds, movies & games) I can't bring myself to do that. Not till I move out this ghetto. Funny thing is they had put the Dreamcast into a box but left it behind. I was so happy when I saw that little sucker.

5. Just a quick update: XRGB2+ is missing the remote and I have three NGPC games for sale.

6. ***UPDATE***
    ITS ALL GONE
    (DON'T ASK)

7. Sorry to hear that, good luck with nailing the guy who was responsible. I had some games stolen out of my checked luggage at the airport. I lost a couple of Gamecube games (mostly $20 games except for Paper Mario and Metroid Prime 2).
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia